Pioneers USA mobilizes new workers for the global Christian movement – part of my job here is to assist in this task.
Next year we want to significantly expand our recruitment, by a full one third. The question is, how?
You be the boss: How would you direct this increase in mobilization?
Increasing prayer is an obvious one. Here are some other options I have been thinking about:
- Increase staffing on the mobilization team (Why? More calls, emails, etc. will produce more contacts and whatnot).
- Put great effort into social networking (Why? There is a big shift in culture toward social networking which we are only beginning to utilize).
- Do more mobilization oriented events (Why? Greater exposure and the US church seems to like events and conferences).
- Add staff to visit more churches (Why? The theory here is that churches hold the key to recruitment).
- Execute a "broad exposure" campaign via advertising (Why? Because Pioneers is not well known outside of the missions community).
- Partner with Bible schools (Why? It's often stated that this is like "fishing in a barrel" – folks are already interested in missions).
- Increase training programs (Why? Often, recruits come from training programs like Perspectives, or Encountering the World of Islam).
Let's assume that money is not the issue.
Where would you invest your resources?